Public Transit in Canada's Capital
Enjoy the convenience of riding with OC Transpo ...
to school, to work or to play.
Take Transit! Take the Easy Way
at prestocard.ca Available Now
About upcoming changes, travel to special events, FAQs and website features...
On July 1, ride free on all OC Transpo routes and Para Transpo. Transit is the best option for travelling to Canada Day festivities downtown and across the city.
- A special holiday schedule will be in effect on Canada Day.
- Extra service will be added throughout the day and late at night to many routes.
- Note that Route 107 is replacing the O-Train, which is closed for service upgrades.
- The following routes will not operate on July 1: 101, 120, 123, 137, 150, 151, 161, 173, 178 and all peak period routes.
Regular Para Transpo trips are automatically cancelled. Trips for Canada Day may be booked beginning Monday June 24.Read More
On Sunday, June 23, new summer schedules will go into effect on most routes to reflect the reduced demand for service in the summer.
This new service affects all peak period and express routes, as well as the following routes: 1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 14, 18, 85, 86, 87, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 106, 107, 112, 114, 118, 121, 124, 126, 129, 149, 156, 157, 176, 185 and 186.
Construction at St. Laurent Station will affect one side of the pedestrian walkway which connects the eastbound and westbound Transitway platforms.
Pedestrian access to all bus stops, elevators, stairwells and escalators will be maintained. Temporary signs will be installed to redirect pedestrians if required.
This work is expected to to start June 13 at 7 p.m. and continue to the end of the summer. Bus service and Sales Centre services are not affected.
Getting a card is easy:
- Online at prestocard.ca today
- In person at a sales centre
- Look for us at Transitway Stations and other centres in your community throughout the summer
Commission Chair Diane Deans
Live Updates on Wednesday, June 19th
Please see below for detours and trip cancellations.
Find out more
- Route 4: June 14 - Bronson Avenue Detour
- Route 7: Rideau Street Detour
- Route 12: Rideau Street Detour
- Route 14: Gladstone Avenue Detour June 19-24
- Route 14: Rideau Street Detour
- Route 18: Rideau Street Detour
- Route 86: Meadowlands Drive Detour
- Route 95: 95 x Tunney's Pasture - Cancelled Trip
- Route 111: Meadowlands Drive Detour
- Route 118: Hazeldean Road Construction
Park for FREE and take the FREE Shuttle on Saturday, June 22, from the Aviation Museum or the NRC to CHEO's Annual Teddy Bears' Picnic!
Take the free shuttle to The Tim Horton's Dragon Boat Festival at Mooney's Bay Park, June 22-23.
Sunday Bike Days resumes Sunday, May 19 and continues until September 1.
The O-Train will be out-of-service from April 27 - September 2, 2013. During this time, a replacement bus service will operate.
Whether you are using a Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac, BrowseAloud will provide the reading support tools you require for FREE.
With the launch of BrowseAloud PLUS, it's now available on all major mobile devices!