- Why didn't my bus schedule match the service provided?
- How do I report incorrect information on the website?
- Can I add a link from my website to the OC Transpo website?
- Can I advertise on your site?
- Why is the Travel Planner not working?
- Using the Travel Planner to travel to/from Gatineau
- Why do I get certain error messages when using the Travel Planner?
- Why do I get an error message in the Travel Planner when I enter a valid address?
Publicized schedules sometimes contain errors, and if this is the case we would like to make the necessary corrections as quickly as possible.
Bus route schedules are publicized in many formats:
- Printed bus route schedules are available as a pocket timetable,
- Printed schedules are also posted at many bus stops;
- Schedules are available on this website;
- The 613-560-1000 telephone service announces the next departures for your bus stop, up to seven days in advance.
Please fill out this Customer Service Form to inform us of any schedule discrepancies you have noticed.
If you have noticed any information on the website that is either incorrect or needs to be updated, please fill out the following Customer Service Form so that we can amend the information as soon as possible.
We would be happy if you created a link to our site from your website. Naturally we prefer if other websites "link" to our website rather then adding their own text describing our service since we update our website frequently and this ensures that the information is accurate.
We do not provide commercial advertising space on our website at this time.
The Travel Planner is compatible with most popular web browsers.
"Pop-up Window" Stoppers prevent the Travel Planner window from opening, so please turn them off before starting the Travel Planner.
You can use the OC Transpo Travel Planner as an on-line tool that will include anywhere STO travels - it covers every bus stop in both regions. So when you need to create a trip plan using both OC Transpo and STO (Société de transport de l'Outaouais) bus service, it will be right at your fingertips! NOTE: Just be sure that you select the proper municipality for the address in the drop-down box, such as Ottawa or Gatineau.
I get an error message in the Travel Planner that says:
"No trips without school routes could be found. Please enter a valid time"
What was entered in the 'TIME' field was not recognized, which will cause the travel planner to give you an error. When entering the times criteria, the travel planner only recognizes the following formats:
6:30 6 30 630
I get an error message in the Travel Planner when I enter a valid address that says (for example):
"The address 245 was not found on Smith. Valid addresses are ..."
When you enter the address - please just type in the number and name of the street. Do not add the street type in the street address field.
The street types ('Drive' for example) will be found automatically, or you can select the street type from the drop-down list.
PRESTO - Pay Per Ride
Use your PRESTO card to pay-per-ride!
PRESTO - Register
Register your PRESTO card to protect your funds in case it is lost or stolen!