OC Transpo is committed to providing inclusive and barrier-free access to information for all its customers.
- Route timetables are currently available in an accessible text-only format.
- Additional documentation and information on OC Transpo services and programs can also be provided upon request in an accessible format - such as Braille, HTML or text. Contact us or fill in the City's online form to make a request.
- The octranspo.com site has a number of web site options that can be customized to make the content easier to read and navigate, including increasing text size and contrast.
- Customers can also install BrowseAloud, a FREE software that reads web pages out loud on their Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. With the launch of BrowseAloud PLUS, it's now available on all major mobile devices.
- In addition to the accessible formats available for print and electronic formats, OC Transpo's TTY or teletypewriter line enables persons with hearing disabilities to communicate with OC Transpo staff in a two-way text conversation over the telephone line. TTY service is available by calling 613-741-5280.
For more information on the provision of information in accessible formats, please refer to the City of Ottawa's Accessible Formats and Communication Supports Procedure.