OC Transpo is committed to providing inclusive and barrier-free access to information for all its customers.
- Route timetables are currently available in an accessible text-only format.
- Additional documentation and information on OC Transpo services and programs can also be provided upon request in an accessible format - such as Braille, HTML or text. Contact us or fill in the City's online form to make a request.
- The octranspo.com site has a number of web site options that can be customized to make the content easier to read and navigate, including increasing text size and contrast.
- Customers can also install BrowseAloud, a FREE software that reads web pages out loud on their Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. With the launch of BrowseAloud PLUS, it's now available on all major mobile devices.
- In addition to the accessible formats available for print and electronic formats, OC Transpo's TTY or teletypewriter line enables persons with hearing disabilities to communicate with OC Transpo staff in a two-way text conversation over the telephone line. TTY service is available by calling 613-741-5280.
For more information on the provision of information in accessible formats, please refer to the City of Ottawa's Accessible Formats and Communication Supports Procedure.
PRESTO - Register
Register your PRESTO card to protect your funds in case it is lost or stolen!
Escape the stress of parking downtown and take the bus to the theatre, Byward Market, or any of the hundreds of festivals that take place each year.
Convenient Stop Schedules
Print out the schedules for your bus stop using the Stop Times feature. Perfect for posting on your fridge.