OC Transpo offers free and reduced fares on the bus and O-Train for some customers with disabilities.
Free transit for customers who are blind and visually impaired
- Registered CNIB customers can use their CNIB one-piece photo ID card as a full-fare transit pass on all routes.
- Customers with guide dogs can also use their one-piece Attorney-General of Ontario Guide Dog photo ID card as a full-fare transit pass on all routes.
- These cards are not accepted on STO (Société de transport de l'Outaouais).
Fare special for senior riders
All-day on Wednesdays, senior riders aged 65 + ride free of charge. As well, a discounted monthly pass is available for seniors who are 65 +.
Discounted Community Pass for ODSP recipients and Para Transpo customers
The discounted Community Pass reduces the cost of transit for:
- Ottawa residents who receive Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) benefits
- Registered Para Transpo customers