Gold Permit Parking
Purchase a Gold permit and reserve your parking space!
A Gold permit guarantees you a parking space on weekdays until 6 p.m.
Permits are limited and sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Gold Park & Ride Permits are sold by the Park and Ride Administrator at 613-842-3636 x2446
Permits are on sale from the 15th of the previous month at a cost of $53.50 per month. The first time you order, call before the 20th day prior to the month for which you require a pass, to allow sufficient time for mailing
You will need to prove you are a monthly transit pass holder when you buy a parking permit.
The following Park & Ride locations have Gold Permit parking (spaces are highlighted on the maps):
|Fallowfield:||view map | download map|
|Baseline:||view map | download map|
|Greenboro:||view map | download map|
|Telesat* (Blair):||view map | download map|
|Place d'Orléans:||view map | download map|
|Trim:||view map | download map|
* All of the 20 spaces at Telesat Park & Ride are for Gold Permit use only.
The Eagleson Park & Ride has Gold Parking spots. However, we are currently sold out of Gold Parking permits for that location.
The Gold permit maps are updated as required, but may not be current as of today. If in doubt, refer to the Park & Ride lot signage which will indicate which spaces are designated for 'Gold permit' holders.
Automatic Renewal Plan - Order by Phone Any Time
With automatic renewal, you avoid making monthly trips to buy a permit and don't have to worry about permits being sold out. Here’s how it works:
- Call the Park and Ride Administrator at 613-842-3636 x2446 to order your monthly permit or Gold permit.
- The first time you order, call before the 20th day prior to the month for which you require a pass, to allow sufficient time for mailing.
- Pay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express). We’ll deduct the cost of your permit each month around the 15th.
- Your permit will be mailed to you automatically before the first of each month.
- You may cancel the automatic deduction any time before the 15th of the preceding month.
More parking at Terry Fox Station!
Eagleson Park & Ride has been experiencing a high volume of cars. With its 500+ free parking spaces, why not try the Terry Fox Park & Ride as an alternative?
Regular fare on Express routes, at selected bus stops
OC Transpo's route planning and consultation program, where riders have a chance to provide ideas and input.