Gold Permit Parking
Purchase a Gold permit and reserve your parking space!
A Gold permit guarantees you a parking space on weekdays until 6 p.m.
Permits are limited and sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Gold Park & Ride Permits are sold by the Park and Ride Administrator at 613-842-3636 x2446
Permits are on sale from the 15th of the previous month at a cost of $53.50 per month. The first time you order, call before the 20th day prior to the month for which you require a pass, to allow sufficient time for mailing
Customers will be asked to provide their current monthly pass or PRESTO card to purchase a permit.
The following Park & Ride locations have Gold Permit parking (spaces are highlighted on the maps):
|Eagleson East:||view map | download map|
|Fallowfield:||view map | download map|
|Baseline:||view map | download map|
|Greenboro:||view map | download map|
|Telesat* (Blair):||view map | download map|
|Place d'Orléans:||view map | download map|
|Trim:||view map | download map|
* All of the 20 spaces at Telesat Park & Ride are for Gold Permit use only.
The Gold permit maps are updated as required, but may not be current as of today. If in doubt, refer to the Park & Ride lot signage which will indicate which spaces are designated for 'Gold permit' holders.
Automatic Renewal Plan - Order by Phone Any Time
With automatic renewal, you avoid making monthly trips to buy a permit and don't have to worry about permits being sold out. Here’s how it works:
- Call the Park and Ride Administrator at 613-842-3636 x2446 to order your monthly permit or Gold permit.
- The first time you order, call before the 20th day prior to the month for which you require a pass, to allow sufficient time for mailing.
- Pay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express). We’ll deduct the cost of your permit each month around the 15th.
- Your permit will be mailed to you automatically before the first of each month.
- You may cancel the automatic deduction any time before the 15th of the preceding month.
More parking at Terry Fox Station!
Eagleson Park & Ride has been experiencing a high volume of cars. With its 500+ free parking spaces, why not try the Terry Fox Park & Ride as an alternative?
Regular fare on Express routes, at selected bus stops
Use Up or Trade In Old Tickets
Starting January 1, 2015, orange ($1.50) tickets will no longer be accepted on the bus. Yellow ($1.55) tickets will continue to be valid.