On Track 2018 Dec. 20 changes at major transit destinations
SERVICE IMPACTS AT MAJOR DESTINATIONS
Find the best options for your trips this winter!
Lees–Hurdman Transitway closure: impacts on service at stations and major destinations
Several service and routing changes go into effect on Sunday, Dec. 20, 2015 as the Transitway closes between Lees and Hurdman Stations for LRT construction. If you are going through any of the affected destinations, use the travel planner to find the best options for your trips this winter.
Click on the tabs below for an overview of important service adjustments at the destination as well as new station or area maps.
||Highlights of changes|
|Ottawa Hospital General Campus and CHEO||
- Station remains open
- Route 95 no longer serves Hurdman
- West-end express routes no longer serve Hurdman in the morning
- Routes 85, 114, 176, 192 and 401no longer serve Hurdman
- New Route 104 offers service to Hurdman from Orléans
- Service to Hurdman on Route 106 is maintained but the route is extended eastward to St-Laurent Station
- Route 103, which replaces Route 101 between St-Laurent and Place d’Orléans, does not serve Hurdman
- Effective Jan. 4, some westbound PM trips on Routes 92 and 96 are shortened to start at Campus instead of Hurdman. Trips starting at St-Laurent will continue to serve Hurdman Station.
- To reduce bus traffic around the Canada Post building, starting Jan. 4, 2016, buses leaving Hurdman Station are rerouted. From Hurdman station, Routes 9, 92, 96, 101 and 129 take Terminal Ave. and Riverside instead of looping around the Canada Post Building via Sandford Fleming. Buses continue to serve the same stops.
Summary of Dec. 20 service changes
- Lower level closed; upper level remains open
- In the morning, west-end express routes no longer serve Lees station
- Routes 85 and 16 connect Lees Station to downtown and uOttawa
- Most routes no longer stop at Lees Station.
- Routes 6, 16, 85, 101 and 103 stop at the upper level, on Lees Avenue.
- Routes 91, 95 and 98 stop at the upper level, and only in the eastbound direction.
Summary of Dec. 20 service changes at Blair Station
- Orléans-bound express routes bypass Blair to reduce travel times for Orléans residents
- For service from Blair to Place d’Orléans, use Route 91, 95 or 104 (combined service on these routes in the afternoon is about every 2 minutes)
Blair Station Layout effective Dec. 20
Bus stops and routes
See something? Say something!
Help keep our transit system safe and secure.
If something looks suspicious, let us know or call 613-741-2478
PRESTO - Register
Register your PRESTO card to protect your funds!
Ride all day with the DayPass!
Purchase on the bus for $8.30