LRT construction extended west to Tunney’s Pasture on June 24
The Transitway from Merton Street to Tunney’s Pasture station is closing on June 24. Tunney’s Pasture station will remain open. Starting Monday, June 27, all buses will serve a new platform on the upper level of Tunney’s Pasture. Over the weekend of June 24 to 26, temporary detours will be in place at Westboro and Tunney’s Pasture during the transition to the new platform.
Weekend detour at Westboro and Tunney’s Pasture Stations
Friday, June 24 at 7 pm to Sunday, June 26, end of service day
At Westboro Station
The lower-level of Westboro Station temporary closes. All buses serve upper-level platform:
- Eastbound buses serve stop 4A
- Westbound buses serve stop 3A
At Tunney’s Pasture Station
Buses are detoured through and around the station:
- Eastbound buses serve the stop on Scott Street East
- Westbound buses serve stop 4A on the south side of the station
- Routes 16 and 86 eastbound serve a new stop on Holland, south of Scott
A new station platform opens at Tunney’s Station on Monday, June 27.
- Pedestrian can access the station via Scott Street and Yarrow Driveway
- New stop on Holland, just south of Scott, replaces current stop on south side of Scott, just east of Holland
- STO service available on Tunney’s Pasture Driveway
|60, 61, 62, 64, 65, 66, 68, 69||Mackenzie King (AM)||A|
|60, 61, 62, 64, 65, 66, 68, 69||Westbound (PM)||C|
|67, 70, 71, 72, 73, 77||Mackenzie King (AM)||A|
|67, 70, 71, 72, 73, 77||Nepean (PM)||D|
|86||86B Baseline, 86C Colonnade||B|
|93||Kanata N. (AM)||C|
|95||Baseline, Fallowfield, Barrhaven C.||D|
|92, 96||Terry Fox, Stittsville||C|
|97||South Keys, Airport||A|
|176||Barrhaven C., MacFarlane (PM)||B|
|176||LeBreton, Mackenzie King (AM)||On Holland|
|261, 262, 263, 283||Mackenzie King (AM)||A|
|261, 262, 263, 283||Stittsville (PM)||C|
|403||Canadian Tire Centre||C|
Ride all day with the DayPass!
Purchase on the bus for $
Your music may be your neighbour's noise - please consider others.
See something? Say something!
Help keep our transit system safe and secure.
If something looks suspicious, let us know or call 613-741-2478