DayPass / Family Daypass
Why choose the DayPass?
- You can ride the bus all day.
- The whole family travels with one DayPass on Saturdays, Sundays or on statutory holidays.
- It must be bought directly from the bus driver for exact change on the day of travel.
- It can be bought using your PRESTO e-purse.
- it can be bought from the O-Train ticket vendor machine
The DayPass allows unlimited travel all day, making it a great low-cost way for tourists, residents, and entire families to see the city.
The DayPass must be purchased directly from the bus driver for $8.10 on the day of travel.
The DayPass is valid as full fare on regular and express routes and the O-Train.
DayPasses are no longer available at vendors, but if you have a pre-purchased DayPass voucher, it will still be accepted on the bus.
STO (Société de Transport de l'Outaouais) accepts the DayPass for one person, but not for a family.
The DayPass is also the perfect way for families to travel and explore the city on Saturdays, Sundays or on statutory holidays, as up to six people can travel on one DayPass!
A "family" includes up to six people, with a maximum of two age 13 or older.
The Family DayPass is not accepted on STO (Société de Transport de l'Outaouais).
The DayPass is valid as a Family Pass on Saturdays, Sundays and on the following statutory holidays:
- New Years Day
- Family Day
- Good Friday
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- Civic Holiday
- Labour Day
- Boxing Day.
Excludes Easter Monday and Remembrance Day.
The DayPass cannot be used on another day celebrated in lieu of the holiday, such as when a holiday falls on a weekend. It can only be used on the holiday itself.
Lend Your Card
Not using your PRESTO card? Lend it to someone in the same fare category!
Autoload & Auto Renew
Your card will never run out or go into overdraft with:
- Autoload – puts more money on your card when you reach the minimum.
- Auto Renew – puts next month’s pass on your card.
Get Your Monthly Pass Early
Load your monthly pass up to two weeks in advance of the upcoming month!