Why choose the DayPass?
- You can ride the bus all day.
- The whole family travels with one DayPass on Saturdays, Sundays or on statutory holidays.
- It must be bought directly from the bus driver for exact change on the day of travel.
- It can be bought using your PRESTO e-purse.
The DayPass allows unlimited travel all day, making it a great low-cost way for tourists, residents, and entire families to see the city.
The DayPass must be purchased directly from the bus driver for $8.10 on the day of travel.
The DayPass is valid as full fare on regular and express routes.
DayPasses are no longer available at vendors, but if you have a pre-purchased DayPass voucher, it will still be accepted on the bus.
The DayPass is also the perfect way for families to travel and explore the city on Saturdays, Sundays or on statutory holidays, as up to six people can travel on one DayPass!
A "family" includes up to six people, with a maximum of two age 13 or older.
The DayPass is valid on the following statutory holidays *:
- New Years Day;
- Family Day;
- Good Friday;
- Victoria Day;
- Canada Day;
- Civic Holiday;
- Labour Day;
- Boxing Day.
* Excludes Easter Monday and Remembrance Day.
Get Your Monthly Pass Early
Load your monthly pass up to two weeks in advance of the upcoming month!
PRESTO - Online not in Line
Load your PRESTO card online so that you don't have to wait in line!
Transit Tax Credit
Claim 15% of pass prices on your Income Tax Return!